Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HANDLE WITH EXTREME CAUTION

Got my birthday gift to myself a week early today in the mail (along with the H3 bling shirt I bought for my sister's birthday, as well as the MC Visor shirt :).

Thinking about putting the Carnage patch on the back somewhere.


I opened up the bag, and this was along the inside flap:

"HANDLE WITH EXTREME CAUTION. The contents herein are protected by the UNSC Martial Circumstance Rules and the Official Secrets Act of 2550. Penalty for unauthorized dissemination or distribution of these contents is summary execution by a UNSC authorized firing squad. This is a field issue Messenger Satchel and as such is protected by extraordinary wartime provisions. This Satchel is rated for safe transport of UNSC-rated plastic and chemical munitions, as well as known types of Covenant material, including Plasma and Brute Grenades."

Awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha thats awsome i think im going to get one of those bags >_<